Formalities For Private Yacht Owners: Yachts require a Transit Log and may remain in Turkish waters for up to two years maintenance or for wintering. There are certain ports licensed by the Ministry of Tourist the storage of yachts for a period of two to five years. For further information and regulations contact the marina concerned. Upon arriving in Turkish waters, yachts should immediately go for control of the ship to the nearest port of entry which are as follows: İskenderun, Botaş (Adana), Mersin, Taşucu, Anamur, Alanya, Antalya, Kemer, Finike, Kaş, Fethiye, Marmaris, Datça, Bodrum, Güllük Didim, Kuşadası, Çeşme, İzmir, Dikili, Ayvalık, Akçay, Çanakkale, Bandırma, Tekirdağ, İstanbul, Zonguldak, Sinop, Samsun, Ordu, Giresun, Trabzon, Rize, Hopa.
Olympos to Fethiye Mini Gulet Cruises (4 Days - 3 Nights)
Tour Starts: (May to October): In the season Every 2 days in depart from Antalya/near Kemer at Olympos locations Tree Houses. Departure time is 10:30am.
DAY 1: Our cruise program will starts as Pick-up from Olympos 10:00-11:00. Bus transfer to Demre (Andriake) Harbour. Boat departure from the harbour of Demre 13:00-14:00. Pirates Cave. Sunken City of Kekova (this Lycian-Roman archaeological site is protected, so only looking!). Follows place called Simena, a traditional Turkish fishing village with no car access and Byzantine/Ottoman castle. In Gokkaya Bay optional water sports are available. Dinner, relax in this pirates haven. (L,D)
DAY 2: Follows our breakfast on boat We have Sail to Kas where we first have a swim in a nice and quiet bay in front of the little town & and then stop in the harbour for lunch & visit of this charming fishing village. Aancient Antiphellos, as Kas was once known, only Lycian rock tombs & sarcophagi and the Roman theatre are left. But the charm of the town remains! Near Kalkan we stop in Firnaz Bay (dinner & 2nd night). (B,L,D)
DAY 3: This morning around sunrise we depart for Butterfly Valley where we stop (sea conditions permitting!) for breakfast and swimming. This natural reserve hosts 136 kinds of different butterflies and moths. Oludeniz (The Blue Lagoon) is our next stop, again sea conditions permitting! Option for paragliding available. In a bay near Oludeniz we have lunch. Last stop of the day is St.Nicholas Island. Byzantine ruins, swim, dinner & 3rd night. (B,L,D)
Day 4: Departure for Samanlik Bay (swim & lunch). Finally we sail to Fethiye Harbour where we arrive 13:00-15:00. (B,L)
NOTE: In case of poor weather and/or sea conditions, this program is subject to change without notice.
Our Yachts in the standard category have private WC/shower in the their cabins, separate quarters for the crew and are equipped with sun mattresses, sun awnings, dinghy, surf boards, fishing tackle, fins, snorkels and stereo available on the board.
The Rates Include : Crew (Captain, Seaman and Cook) - Fuel, Usage water - Harbor taxes in Turkish waters - Turkish transit log - All meals (Breakfast, lunch, dinner and 5 o'clock tea time with snacks)
Drinks are excluded and can be bought at the yacht's bar - The welcome cocktail, coffee / tea consumed at breakfast and at five oclock tea are complimentary -Transfer between to / from airport and harbor - Personal Expenses. Supplements & Discounts: Single supplement 70 % . Please bring your own towel.
Antalya, Olympos Kekova Kas to Fethiye Blue Voyage Cabin Charter Cruises
SEASONS / MONTHS
15 APRIL - 14 JULY
15 JULY - 15 SEPT
16 SEPT - 31 OCT
P.p in Dbl Room/Cabin
% 70 add
% 70 add
% 70 add
Tour Starts:(May to October): We have guaranteed departs regularly every 2 days in at 10:30am from Olympos Area (contact office) in Antalya.. Ask your departure dates !!!...
Price shown as above; in EURO and V.A.T included.
Rates are Per person Per week in double occupancy
Airport transfers (From Antalya apt to Olympos) are not included in the price however we organise this transfer additionaly.
FULL BOARD; meals begin with evening the day of boarding and end with breakfast on the day of disembarkation.
FB includes; Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and evening meals. drinks apart from tea and coffee served at breakfast and afternoon tea are not included.
We accept Major Card payments only (Visa - Master Card) 40% deposit on booking time. The rest 60% should be pay15 days before your yacht departure.
All Cabin Charter Gulets are 4 and 9 cabins (Yachts 16 - 30 meters) - All cabins have en-suite WC & showers (hot & cold).
There is a music set, VHF Radiotelephone and a dinghy on each yacht.
It is time to tell a big thank you for your great servicies in Istanbul. Our group was happy to get a good hotel and perfect excursion, especially the excellent cruise!
Many thanks again. Jelena Dudina
: Delta turizmo centras, Vilnius, Lithuania